THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE CONFERENCE AND MADE IT A SUCCESS!
THEME: “Towards a Malaria-free Indo Pacific Region”
DATE: 22-23 October 2022
VENUE: Brisbane International Hotel, Cnr Sandgate & Zillmere Roads, Boondall, Queensland 4034
RAM Invites You…
Join RAM’s National Conference for 2022 in Brisbane, themed “Towards a Malaria-Free Indo Pacific Region” on 22-23 October 2022. Conference highlights include:
- Pre-conference seminars (Malaria 101: An Introduction to Malaria Science, Malaria Vaccines: An Overview)
- Cutting-edge scientific papers (11 invited scientist speakers)
- Including Keynote Speaker: Prof Maxine Whittaker from James Cook University speaking on “The role civil societies have played and continue to play in malaria elimination in the Greater Mekong Region”
- Partner country project reports
We are also very pleased to announce that new this year, the Conference registration fee includes seminars, morning tea, and lunch on Saturday. And for Rotaractors, there is a 50% discount on the registration fee!
Meet Our Guest Speakers
Here’s a taste of our incredible lineup of guest speakers, some of whom are joining us for the first time:
- Dr Danielle Stanisic, Griffith University Institute for Glycomics
- Dr Deb Mills, Dr Deb the Travel Doctor
- Assoc Prof Nigel Beebe, University of Queensland School of Biological Sciences
- Dr Maggy Lord, University of Queensland School of Biological Sciences
- Professor Michael Good, Griffith University Institute for Glycomics
- Prof Dennis Shanks (ADFMIDI)
- Dr Nicole Lawrence, University of Queensland Institute for Molecular Biosciences
- Dr Angela Devine, Menzies Institute
- Dr Qin Cheng, ADFMIDI
- Dr Leanna Surrao, ADFMIDI
The official program has just been released! Download it here:
Please note the program is subject to change.
WANT TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY? PURCHASE SINGLE DAY TICKETS NOW.
The Conference Committee is pleased to announce that we have just released new Single Day Tickets for our 2022 RAM National Conference. We hope this offers greater flexibility and gives you the chance to join us.
- Saturday 22 October – $100 for a speaker program of cutting edge scientific research on malaria elimination, includes tea breaks and lunch
- Sunday 23 October – $60 for a program of reports on malaria elimination projects in our partner countries, includes morning tea
And for Rotaractors, $50 and $30 respectively.
You can also purchase your Conference Dinner tickets for $55 per person, selling out fast!
For more information, please contact Dr Russ Stephenson (Rusmer1 @ hotmail.com, 0409 765 124) or Dr Ivor Harris (ivorharris @ hotmail.com, 0499 536 963)